Forum: Ruby on Rails What is class TestController < ActionController::Base

Paul B. (Guest)
on 2006-06-07 00:32
What are the different parts of; class TestController <
ActionController::Base?

I look at the http://api.rubyonrails.org/ and try to understand but I
don't. Could someone give me a hint?

I get the part of Test being the "folder", def and all that, but I can't
find an explanation of the basic stuff.
Calle D. (Guest)

> What are the different parts of; class TestController <
> ActionController::Base?

I'm sorry, but your question is too confused to be possible to answer.
Do yourself a favour and buy this:
http://pragmaticprogrammer.com/titles/rails/index.html

You can get it in PDF form within minutes, and it'll only cost you the
equivalent of 170 Swedish kronor. It will answer *all* the questions
you have been asking here.
--
		     Calle D. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
		 http://www.livejournal.com/users/cdybedahl/