Forum: Ruby on Rails Ajax Pan - IFrame

Dustin (Guest)
on 2006-06-06 23:00
I want to make an IFRAME or some kind of AJax app that will pan an
external page.  Also allow for zooming.

Can this be done in Ruby on Rails?
Alex W. (Guest)
on 2006-06-06 23:52
Dustin wrote:
> I want to make an IFRAME or some kind of AJax app that will pan an
> external page.  Also allow for zooming.
>
> Can this be done in Ruby on Rails?

Yes it can be done in rails, but rails offers no prefabricated helpers
for this.  This is really an AJAX/javascript question rather than a
rails question.