Forum: Ruby on Rails Can ruby on rails run multiple in one shared host

revolution (Guest)
on 2006-06-06 21:52
I setup 2 RoR but second one cannot be reach, it goes to first RoR App.
Apache2+fcgid+ruby1.8.4+mysql
Thank You
Artit S.
Wouter (Guest)
on 2006-06-06 22:51
revolution wrote:
> I setup 2 RoR but second one cannot be reach, it goes to first RoR App.
> Apache2+fcgid+ruby1.8.4+mysql
> Thank You
> Artit S.

You should be able to do this if you setup your virtual hosts correctly.
Clayton C. (Guest)
Ive been having no problems at my host

I currently have four active rails virtual hosts on one virtual machine
some
in production and some in dev

All are on apache w fcgi and rails on freebsd and using postgresql as
the
back end
revolution (Guest)
on 2006-06-09 09:45
Now I can solve a problem. Thankz for all advise.

But I have another problem that how can i restart rails while another
rails doesn't take effect.

Thankz
Artit S.