Forum: Ruby Ruby Quiz Wins Contest

James G. (Guest)
This week's quiz has enough entries to qualify for a signed book.
Thank you very much Hans!

This concludes the (extended) Ruby Q. contest.

I want to thank everyone who sent in such wonderful quizzes for the
contest.  I swear I would give you all books if I had them to give.

James Edward G. II
Mat S. (Guest)
On Jun 6, 2006, at 11:35 AM, James Edward G. II wrote:
> This week's quiz has enough entries to qualify for a signed book.
> Thank you very much Hans!

*claps*