Forum: Ruby on Rails RSS Generator - Can not subscribe from yahoo

Ror D. (Guest)
on 2006-06-06 09:19
Hi
I have created a rss generator for my web site; it is
http://www.rordirectory.com/rss
The feed displays correctly; but when I try to subscribe from my yahoo
account, after entering the feed url, I get the following message :-

"There was a problem subscribing to the following feeds. Please try
again later"

what am I doing wrong?

thanks
Ray B. (Guest)
ror directory wrote:
> Hi
> I have created a rss generator for my web site; it is
> http://www.rordirectory.com/rss
> The feed displays correctly; but when I try to subscribe from my yahoo
> account, after entering the feed url, I get the following message :-
>
> "There was a problem subscribing to the following feeds. Please try
> again later"
>
> what am I doing wrong?

The feed doesn't display correctly for me. I get an XML Parsing Error.

Have you checked you feed on the feed validator?
http://feedvalidator.org/

It doesn't think you have a valid feed either. It also tells you why.

--

Ray
Ror D. (Guest)