Forum: Ruby on Rails how to configure apache

Nahalingam n. K. (Guest)
Hi all,

Please provide me some tips to configure apache to support ruby.
I got some websites which tells about configuration, but It is not
working.

please help me with better explanations.

thanks in advance.
Andrew R. (Guest)
Nahalingam N. Kanakavel wrote:

> Please provide me some tips to configure apache to support
> ruby.  I got some websites which tells about configuration,
> but It is not working.
>
> please help me with better explanations.

On my way to work this morning, my car stopped working.  What's
wrong with it?  :-)

Aside from this being off-topic for the Rails list, you haven't
provided any information that could possibly be useful to
anyone.  What did you read?  What have you tried that did not
give you desired results?  What are those desired results?

Check out these links for tips that may prove more useful to
you than getting Ruby working with Apache:

  http://lnk.nu/catb.org/4jp.html
  http://lnk.nu/pyropus.ca/9t7.html

-Drew