Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails & SSL

Will C. (Guest)
I am somewhat new to rails and I need to know how to configure Rails
to handle the https protocol properly. Could somebody point me in the
right direction?

Thanks
Will C.
unknown (Guest)
On Jun 5, 2006, at 3:24 PM, Will C. wrote:

> I am somewhat new to rails and I need to know how to configure
> Rails to handle the https protocol properly. Could somebody point
> me in the right direction?

This isn't a definitive resource, but it should get you started [1].

cr

[1] http://www.styledbits.com/articles/2006/06/04/addi...
rails-app-in-5-minutes
Will C. (Guest)

I have been able to have the url redirect to the https using this
http://dev.rubyonrails.org/browser/plugins/ssl_requirement

However, when I browse to those pages I get an error like this:

	The requested URL /my_controller/my_method was not found on this
server.

	Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to
use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Is this a problem with Rails, or with my SSL?

will clark    //    graphic design
www.willclarkdesigns.com/

removed_email_address@domain.invalid
559 | 584 6785