Forum: Radiant CMS Setup problem

Tim P. (Guest)
Hi Guys

Just installed Radient, its pretty awsome, really loving your work.

However I have the following problem...

The admin section works without a hitch, but whenever I go to view the
front
end of the site I get the following error message...

NoMethodError in SiteController#show_page
undefined method `content_type' for #<Layout:0xb7921fe8>

#{RAILS_ROOT}/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/active_record/base.rb:1792:in
`method_missing'
#{RAILS_ROOT}/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/active_record/associations/assoc
iation_proxy.rb:110:in `method_missing'
#{RAILS_ROOT}/app/models/behavior.rb:49:in `process'
#{RAILS_ROOT}/lib/advanced_delegation.rb:10:in `process'
#{RAILS_ROOT}/app/controllers/site_controller.rb:23:in `show_page'

Which seems odd, as the admin section works perfectly!

Anyone know why this might be happening?

Thanks

Tim P.

This happened to me, but I had updated an older version and forgot to
update the database. On a fresh install, I'm not sure what would cause
this. There is a "content_type" field in the Layouts table of the
database, but it's blank for all my layouts so I dunno.
Ollivier R. (Guest)
On 6/5/06, Tim P. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> NoMethodError in SiteController#show_page
> undefined method `content_type' for #<Layout:0xb7921fe8>

rake migrate should probably fix your problem.  It is necessary
whenever the schema change.