Forum: Ruby on Rails Image links in stylesheets?

BA Baracus (Guest)
Guys,

I understand the logic behind using image_tag in rhtml to maintain app
portability, but how do you link to images in a stylesheet maintaining
that same portability?

Thanks for your help!

B.A.

--
B.A. Baracus: I thought you weren't crazy no more?
Murdock: Only on paper.

http://blog.hasmanythrough.com/articles/2006/03/23...

HTH.

On Sunday, June 04, 2006, at 7:02 PM, BA Baracus wrote:
>--
>B.A. Baracus: I thought you weren't crazy no more?
>Murdock: Only on paper.
>--
>Posted with http://DevLists.com.  Sign up and save your mailbox.

Cheers!