Forum: Ruby exlcude method from rdoc

Alex W. (Guest)
on 2006-06-04 06:35
What's the sytax to exclude a method form a generated rdoc?  Just a
method in a class, not an entire class or module.

Thanks in advance,
-Alex
Joel VanderWerf (Guest)
Alex W. wrote:
> What's the sytax to exclude a method form a generated rdoc?  Just a
> method in a class, not an entire class or module.

def foo # :nodoc:
end

Works with class defs too.
Alex W. (Guest)
on 2006-06-04 07:04
Joel VanderWerf wrote:
> Alex W. wrote:
>> What's the sytax to exclude a method form a generated rdoc?  Just a
>> method in a class, not an entire class or module.
>
> def foo # :nodoc:
> end
>
> Works with class defs too.

Thank you, I wasn't sure if that would nuke the documentation for the
entire module or not.