Forum: Ruby on Rails Multiple Paginators with Independent Paging

John T. (Guest)

Is it possible to have multiple paginators on one screen with
independent paging? I have two paginators but they both track the same
page, which isn't what I want.

Thanks,

John
Nauhaie (Guest)
on 2006-06-03 22:08
"The page CGI parameter for links defaults to "page" and can be
overridden with page_parameter.", as the doc says.

Nauhaie