Forum: Ruby on Rails Webtrends For Rails ???

Bala P. (Guest)
Is there any tools that is similar to Webtrends that can be used with
Rails based Web sites? TIA

http://www.ProblemSolvingSkill.net
Hone your problem-solving skills
seth b. (Guest)
I host all my sites on apache. Apache logs to a standard log format that
can
be parsed by many stats programs, including webtrends.

I don't really like webtrends though - I prefer AWStats...free and
easier to
read imho.
ajaya a. (Guest)
on 2006-06-04 05:14
Bala P. wrote:
> Is there any tools that is similar to Webtrends that can be used with
> Rails based Web sites? TIA
>
> http://www.ProblemSolvingSkill.net
> Hone your problem-solving skills

How about Google Analytics??

ajay
Jón B. (Guest)
Google Analytics is invite only. Took me over a month to get invited by
google.
Personally I use mint. It's a PHP app but the tracking itself is done
with javascript so it's not a problem. Just put the mint code in a
subdomain or a directory alias. Good thing about mint is that if you
need something extra to it then it's got a simple api and you just
code your own plugins.
http://haveamint.com/