Forum: Ruby RubyForge switching from Sendmail to Postfix

Tom C. (Guest)
This is a bit offtopic, but anyhow, I think some folks here are
sysadmins and might be interested in this.  I've switched RubyForge from
Sendmail to Postfix, details and a "recent email traffic" chart are
here:

http://tomcopeland.blogs.com/

Good times,

Tom
Canada (Guest)
on 2006-06-02 00:29
Tom C. wrote:
> This is a bit offtopic, but anyhow, I think some folks here are
> sysadmins and might be interested in this.  I've switched RubyForge from
> Sendmail to Postfix, details and a "recent email traffic" chart are
> here:
>
> http://tomcopeland.blogs.com/
>
> Good times,
>
> Tom

You forgot your signature advert:

> If you liked this post you should buy my book, PMD Applied! http://pmdapplied.com/
Tom C. (Guest)
> You forgot your signature advert:

Why, I would never stoop so low!  I am far above such things... my
strength is as ten because my heart is pure, etc., etc...

Yours,

Tom