Forum: Ruby FasterCSV API

Mark Van H. (Guest)
Could someone kindly point me in the direction of the FasterCSV rdocs?

Also, I would like to user FasterCSV to parse some csv files, as well as
some tab delimited file. Since I have not been able to find the rdoc, I
have
not figured out how to tell the FasterCSV library to use '\t' rather
than
','

Thanks for the help,
mark
James G. (Guest)

http://fastercsv.rubyforge.org/

> Also, I would like to user FasterCSV to parse some csv files, as
> well as
> some tab delimited file. Since I have not been able to find the
> rdoc, I have
> not figured out how to tell the FasterCSV library to use '\t'
> rather than
> ','

FasterCSV....(... :col_sep => "\t")

Hope that helps.