Forum: Ruby Presentation proposals now being accepted for RubyConf 2006

unknown (Guest)
Hello everyone --

Proposals are now being accepted for presentations at RubyConf 2006,
October 20-22, at the Embassy Suites Denver Southeast in Colorado.

You can submit a proposal at: http://proposals.rubygarden.org

Please let us know if you have any questions about the proposal
process and/or the proposal site.

Thanks for your interest!

David
for the RubyConf 2006 organizers at Ruby Central, Inc.
James B. (Guest)
> Hello everyone --
>
> Proposals are now being accepted for presentations at RubyConf 2006,
> October 20-22, at the Embassy Suites Denver Southeast in Colorado.
>
> You can submit a proposal at: http://proposals.rubygarden.org
>
> Please let us know if you have any questions about the proposal
> process and/or the proposal site.

What is the deadline for proposal submissions?

How many can one person submit?

> Thanks for your interest!

Thanks for organizing RubyConf!

--
James B.

"I was born not knowing and have had only a little
  time to change that here and there."
  - Richard P. Feynman