Forum: Ruby on Rails Best practices?

Philip Johnston (Guest)
I just saw a mail about the best practices of something or other, and I
was
wondering is there a place where Ruby and RoR best practices can be
found?

Phil J.
Nicolas B. (Guest)
The book! The book! The book! The book!
http://pragmaticprogrammer.com/titles/rails/index.html
Curtis S. (Guest)
On 6/1/06, Nicolas B. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> The book! The book! The book! The book!
> http://pragmaticprogrammer.com/titles/rails/index.html

Yup yup, should be in every hotel nightstand.  It would change the
world forever...  :)  Also the stuff on the blog has a lot of good
stuff.  The stuff from Amy Hoy (http://www.slash7.com/) is golden...
I'm sure I'm missing stuff...