Forum: Ruby on Rails Error with my generator

Programmer-22 (Guest)
on 2006-06-01 06:21
Okay I'm working on my own generator and I'm now working on deploying it
but, I got this error when I ran ruby script/generate calender can't
convert nil to string. Heres a screen shoot:
http://www.geocities.com/name_here44/errors.bmp
Programmer-22 (Guest)
on 2006-06-01 23:39
Programmer-22 wrote:
> Okay I'm working on my own generator and I'm now working on deploying it
> but, I got this error when I ran ruby script/generate calender can't
> convert nil to string. Heres a screen shoot:
> http://www.geocities.com/name_here44/errors.bmp

Anyone know some links?