Forum: Ruby on Rails Upsidedown Insertion

Victor hugo G. (Guest)
on 2006-06-01 00:42
Hello again...
All my insertions using de Insertion.After an Ajax.Request functions are
being done upsidedown... i mean, when i need a couple of rows on the
page, they come in a different order they should do...

sorry my english... :-)

did anyone had this kind of problem?
Victor hugo G. (Guest)
on 2006-06-01 15:19
Victor Hugo G. wrote:

> Hello again...
> All my insertions using de Insertion.After an Ajax.Request functions are
> being done upsidedown... i mean, when i need a couple of rows on the
> page, they come in a different order they should do...
>
> sorry my english... :-)
>
> did anyone had this kind of problem?

bump
Victor hugo G. (Guest)
on 2006-06-01 15:19
bump
Ole Christian Rynning (Guest)
Victor Hugo G. wrote:
> bump

idiot.

--
A | c/o Marie Eikrem, Fagerborggt 48A, NO-0360 OSLO
M | +47 411 44 384