Forum: Ruby I'm Collecting Media Refernces for Ruby and Rails

Curt H. (Guest)
I'm trying to collect media references (URLs) to articles, podcasts, and
videos about Ruby and Ruby on Rails, like this month's Linux Journal (
http://www.linuxjournal.com/issue/147) or the recent DDJ article (
http://www.ddj.com/dept/architect/187203512).

If have such a collections yourself (or just know of some good