Forum: Ruby Ruby-SDL/Opengl Tutorials

Steven D. (Guest)
I am making a game using Ruby-SDL called Nebular Gauntlet and the game
is working fairly well using SDL drawing, but I was thinking of trying
to gain a couple extra FPS by using OpenGL to draw. However, I can not
seem to find any tutorials or samples that could be useful and was
wondering if anyone else could point me in the right direction (I can't
even find any documentation for Ruby's OpenGL library).

Thanks,
Steven D.
John G. (Guest)
On 5/30/06, Steven D. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> [snip] (I can't
> even find any documentation for Ruby's OpenGL library).

I'm working on this and hope to have something up this weekend. Work
has been crazy busy.
Steven D. (Guest)
John G. wrote:
> On 5/30/06, Steven D. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
>> [snip] (I can't
>> even find any documentation for Ruby's OpenGL library).
>
> I'm working on this and hope to have something up this weekend. Work
> has been crazy busy.

No hurry. This is just sort of a side-project as I have been wanting to
learn OpenGL for a while but have never had a real reason to.