Forum: Ruby on Rails security ematl comm.

Vincent B. (Guest)
on 2006-05-31 02:30
I recently had problems with email support.  I could not email any 37
Signal contacts.  ..am afraid to tempt my new Backpack support
URL...cannot correct Basecamp free sign-up page to sign up.cannot
contact it

sincerely,

vincent badala
Vincent B. (Guest)