Forum: Ruby Can not connect MS Access Database

Jacob, Raymond A Jr (Guest)
What URI should I use?
DBI.available_drivers reports
=> ["dbi:ODBC:", "dbi:Oracle:","dbi:Proxy:"]

DBI.data_sources("dbi:ODBC:") reports
=> ["dbi:ODBC:Visio Database Samples", "dbi:ODBC:MS Access
Database",...]

I can not figure how to connect to c:\temp\test.mdb?

Thank you
raymond
Will G. (Guest)
on 2006-05-30 23:14
I have never used DBI, but I suspect that you first need to create an
ODBC datasource using the ODBC Administrator in the Control Panel (Under
Administrative Tools).