Forum: Ruby on Rails RailsConf in London

Stephen B. (Guest)
<gloat>Well, that's me booked in for RailsConf in september :0)</gloat>

Who else is going?

Steve
Mike O. (Guest)
On 30-May-06, at 3:30 AM, Stephen B. wrote:

> <gloat>Well, that's me booked in for RailsConf in september :0)</
> gloat>
>
> Who else is going?

Actually, I think it's just you, maybe bring some friends!  (:
Stephen B. (Guest)
It would be pretty embarressing if it was just me there - although it
would make a nice comedy moment.

I'll make sure i take my camera...
Nicolai R. (Guest)
Graeme Mathieson (Guest)
On 30 May 2006, at 09:57, Codeblogger wrote:

> So? Is Jim W. coming or not?
>
> YES: http://europe.railsconf.org/articles/2006/05/03/announcing-
> railsconf-europe
> NO: http://skillsmatter.com/menu/255

Well, the latter page simply hasn't announced him yet, I guess.

I'm offended that they haven't yet announced that I'll be there.  Not
that I'm speaking or anything, but, y'know, it would be nice to feel
loved. :-)

Regards,

Graeme

--
Graeme Mathieson, Technical Director, Rubaidh Ltd
removed_email_address@domain.invalid        http://www.rubaidh.com/

Scottish for Ruby on Rails
Jim W. (Guest)
on 2006-05-30 14:58