Forum: Ruby Re: It Will Get Better - Article Mini Series

Peña, Botp (Guest)
fr zd:
# The first installment is today. It can be found on my site:
# http://blogs.mktec.com/zdennis/

very useful blog, imho.
kind regards -botp
John H. (Guest)
Zach,

The entry was excellant.  I look forward to more postings.  I'm
definately subscribing to your RSS feed.

John
Bill G. (Guest)
On 5/30/06, John H. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Zach,
>
> The entry was excellant.  I look forward to more postings.  I'm
> definately subscribing to your RSS feed.

Also looking forward to more.
A very accurate picture of what most of us probably are going through,
or have gone through.