Forum: Ruby on Rails Hi , Anyone From Singapore?

billy am (Guest)
Hi All ,
           I been trying out RoR and reading the mailing list for
sometimes and wondering if anyone of you guys from Singapore ? I am
thinking of a meetup or something for RoR fans here. If you are , pls
contact me by my email ? Thank you very much.

regards
billy

PS : Apology for sending non-ruby question email in the list.
anonymous coward (Guest)
on 2006-05-30 20:03
billy am wrote:
> Hi All ,
>            I been trying out RoR and reading the mailing list for
> sometimes and wondering if anyone of you guys from Singapore ? I am
> thinking of a meetup or something for RoR fans here. If you are , pls
> contact me by my email ? Thank you very much.
>
> regards
> billy
>
> PS : Apology for sending non-ruby question email in the list.

i'm not from singapore, but i'd love what you have to say about ror, as
i am a fan myself.
feel free to send an email  to removed_email_address@domain.invalid
later,

Alder G. (Guest)
Hey Shai

I got your message and sent a reply to that address -
removed_email_address@domain.invalid.

I immediately received an automatic Mailer reponse about this email
box not existing. You should check it up, since I guess you're not
receiving any of the mail sent there.