Newsgroup-mailing list bridge

Google groups and the mailing list share no items, as far as I can tell.
When did the newsgroup-mailing list bridge stop working ?

C Erler wrote:

Google groups and the mailing list share no items, as far as I can tell.
When did the newsgroup-mailing list bridge stop working ?

About a month ago, more or less.

I set up a google group mirror called ‘ruby-talk-google’.

Works well for me. I just switch between comp.lang.ruby and the mirror
with one click, via the Goggle Groups interface.

T.

[email protected] wrote:

I set up a google group mirror called ‘ruby-talk-google’.

Works well for me. I just switch between comp.lang.ruby and the mirror
with one click, via the Goggle Groups interface.

I like to read my newsgroups with Thunderbird though…

Am I the only one who desperately wants the gateway back?

Daniel

Nikolai W. wrote:

On 5/30/06, Daniel S. [email protected] wrote:

I like to read my newsgroups with Thunderbird

How about GMANE (http://gmane.org/)?

Why thank you! It seems to be working fine.

Daniel

On 5/30/06, Daniel S. [email protected] wrote:

I like to read my newsgroups with Thunderbird

How about GMANE (http://gmane.org/)?

nikolai