Forum: Ruby Newsgroup-mailing list bridge

C Erler (Guest)
Google groups and the mailing list share no items, as far as I can tell.
When did the newsgroup-mailing list bridge stop working ?
Timothy H. (Guest)
C Erler wrote:
> Google groups and the mailing list share no items, as far as I can tell.
> When did the newsgroup-mailing list bridge stop working ?

About a month ago, more or less.
unknown (Guest)
I set up a google group mirror called 'ruby-talk-google'.

Works well for me. I just switch between comp.lang.ruby and the mirror
with one click, via the Goggle Groups interface.

T.
Daniel S. (Guest)
> I set up a google group mirror called 'ruby-talk-google'.
>
> Works well for me. I just switch between comp.lang.ruby and the mirror
> with one click, via the Goggle Groups interface.

I like to read my newsgroups with Thunderbird though...

Am I the only one who desperately wants the gateway back?

Daniel
Nikolai W. (Guest)
On 5/30/06, Daniel S. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> I like to read my newsgroups with Thunderbird

How about GMANE (http://gmane.org/)?

  nikolai
Daniel S. (Guest)
Nikolai W. wrote:
> On 5/30/06, Daniel S. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
>> I like to read my newsgroups with Thunderbird
>
> How about GMANE (http://gmane.org/)?

Why thank you! It seems to be working fine.

Daniel