Forum: Ruby Pickaxe doesn't appear to have anything on "x =3D []", ...?

Xeno C. (Guest)
I just ran into this, and I'd like to see something that says what it
is.  Is
there a topic name for it?

xc
Daniel H. (Guest)
On May 29, 2006, at 11:41 PM, Xeno C. wrote:

> I just ran into this, and I'd like to see something that says what
> it is.  Is
> there a topic name for it?

Your post is a little cryptic, but I think you are asking about why
some messages in the ruby-talk archives have "=3D" in some places. It
is because those postings are in multi-part [MIME][1] format using
Quoted-Printable encoding. For an example, see [http://
blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/154392] or
[google][2].

[1]: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIME
[2]: http://www.google.com/search?&q=%3D3D+site%
3Ablade.nagaokaut.ac.jp&btnG=Search