Forum: Ruby RDoc Hacks still out there?

James G. (Guest)
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of RueDoc:  RDoc Hacks?

James Edward G. II
James B. (Guest)
James Edward G. II wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can get a copy of RueDoc:  RDoc Hacks?
>
> http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/...

Did that morph into Rdog?

http://rubyforge.org/projects/rdog

--
James B.

"In Ruby, no one cares who your parents were, all they care
  about is if you know  what you are talking about."
   - Logan C.
Michael F. (Guest)
No, this was a modification to rdoc from rue, i think he's hanging out
on
#ruby-lang quite often, not sure where the project is located now
though...
James B. (Guest)
Michael F. wrote:
> No, this was a modification to rdoc from rue, i think he's hanging out on
> #ruby-lang quite often, not sure where the project is located now though...

Ah so.

Anyways, I found a copy on my laptop and passed it on to James.

--
James B.

http://yourelevatorpitch.com  - Finding Business Focus