Forum: Ruby ruby 1.8 & soap

Tom A. (Guest)
I'm trying to run some test scripts using SOAP on a debian installation.

ruby 1.8.4 (2005-12-24) [i486-linux]

There's nothing in the ri docs tree or anything else that I can find
which knows
the PATH to the objects (not that there are any).

The Debian installation claims that this is installed in the libruby and
is no
longer a seperate package.  Is this true?  A different version under
1.8?
Tom A. (Guest)
Tom A. wrote:

all I get from 'ri SOAP' or 'ri soap' is:

Nothing known about...
James B. (Guest)

http://ruby-doc.org/stdlib/libdoc/soap/rdoc/index.html

--
James B.

"Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally
  for machines to execute."
   - H. Abelson and G. Sussman
   (in "The Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs)
Tom A. (Guest)
James B. wrote:

Not a lot of documentation, eh?