Forum: Ruby-Gnome 2 Cairo?

Ben D. (Guest)
Hi,  I was wondering if ruby-gnome2 had support for Cairo?  If so, is
there
any documentation or tutorial available on how to use Cairo?
Kouhei S. (Guest)

I'm one of rcairo developers.

2006/5/26, Ben D. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:
> Hi,  I was wondering if ruby-gnome2 had support for Cairo?  If so, is there
> any documentation or tutorial available on how to use Cairo?

Ruby-GNOME2 supports rcairo but there aren't documentation and tutorial
for rcairo. I'm sorry... But it seems that sample scripts of rcairo and
cairo tutorial and API reference help you.

kou
Ben D. (Guest)

In <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
  "Re: [ruby-gnome2-devel-en] Cairo?" on Sat, 27 May 2006 09:57:26
-0500,
  "Ben D." <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> Thanks!  I'll try it out.  Where can I find sample scripts of rcairo?

You can find sample scripts under sample/ directory in
rcairo archive/repository or gtk/sample/gtk-demo/cairo-*.rb
and gtk/sample/misc/*cairo*.rb in Ruby-GNOME2
archive/repository.

kou

Fully trained technicians. The highest number of Red Hat certifications
in
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=107521...