Forum: Ruby Re: Two problems using foxGUIb

unknown (Guest)
Dear Henon,

>actually the problem with event editor is not directly in  foxGUIb
> 0.6.1 but in libGUIb 14.0. has been fixed in 14.2. if you'd  installed
>libGUIb 14.2 it would work!

Sorry for bothering you about that, that was my fault.
I have tried the first two programs from the user's guide, and I feel
this software will speed up GUI development by scales!
That's very good work.
Now, I have still one question - I hope it's not stupid:
I just couldn't find where the FILL property of the Text Widget
is .
Can you tell me that, please ? I searched, but maybe I'm too tired  yet.

Thank you,

Axel
Meinrad R. (Guest)
> Dear Henon,
>
> >actually the problem with event editor is not directly in  foxGUIb
> > 0.6.1 but in libGUIb 14.0. has been fixed in 14.2. if you'd  installed
> >libGUIb 14.2 it would work!
>
> Sorry for bothering you about that, that was my fault.
> I have tried the first two programs from the user's guide, and I feel
> this software will speed up GUI development by scales!
> That's very good work.

thx. i wrote it to speed up GUI prototyping at my work, and i am happy
if others find it useful too. ;)

> Now, I have still one question - I hope it's not stupid:
> I just couldn't find where the FILL property of the Text Widget
> is .
> Can you tell me that, please ? I searched, but maybe I'm too tired  yet.

You mean LAYOUT_FILL_X and LAYOUT_FILL_Y ? they are options for the
method "layoutHints="

hope that helps,
-- henon