Forum: Ruby on Rails Fwd: [ADV] Announcing FamilyAnywhere.com

Duane J. (Guest)
On May 25, 2006, at 10:01 AM, Jin L. wrote:
> Cool site, Lee family here I come!
> I must know how you did those screenshots! That's some nice AJAX
> (right?)
>
> Good luck,
> Jin L.

Like Michael said, it's Lightbox.  Not really "AJAX" per se, but
definitely some javascript goodness :)

On May 25, 2006, at 9:49 AM, Mickael Faivre-Macon wrote:

> Any chance you add translation engines ?
> I could help translate it in french.
> Mickael.

We'd like to get to that point at some time in the future, but we're
not ready for multilingualization yet.  Thanks for your offer,
however!  We'll try to get in touch when the possibility looms larger.

On May 25, 2006, at 9:27 AM, Adam R. wrote:
> Looks great.
>
> Maybe move the demo link to the front page and put in a big button
> (like the "start" one).  Cause I couldn't find it very easily, but
> other than that - it looks great.
>
> - Adam

Thanks for the suggestion.  I'll see what I can do!

Duane J.
(canadaduane)
http://blog.inquirylabs.com/