Forum: Ruby on Rails Logging in production

Peter P. (Guest)

I have an application that's about to go live and the production logs
show what was sent to the application such as usernames and passwords. I
don't want this information recorded anywhere for security reasons - how
can I stop rails recording this information?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Pete
Jeremy E. (Guest)
On 5/25/06, Peter P. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> I have an application that's about to go live and the production logs
> show what was sent to the application such as usernames and passwords. I
> don't want this information recorded anywhere for security reasons - how
> can I stop rails recording this information?

Either:

1) Use Edge Rails, or
2) Use the Filter Logged Params Plugin[1]

[1] http://wiki.rubyonrails.org/rails/pages/Filter+Log...