Forum: Ruby on Rails RE: OCI8::Cursor (Name Error) in HP-UX 11.11 error

Berger, Daniel (Guest)
> forums, but I can not specifically locate the exact problem and the
> solution for it.
> Basically, I successfully installed ruby 1.8.4 on HP-UX 11.11
> with rails
> gem.
> But unfortunately whenever I try to create a test application
> by using
> "rails testapp", I am getting the follwing errror:

<snip>

I believe http://dev.rubyonrails.org/ticket/1027 has your answer.

Regards,

Dan

or
strictly
destroy
Deniz R. (Guest)
on 2006-05-25 00:41
Berger, Daniel wrote:
>> forums, but I can not specifically locate the exact problem and the
>> solution for it.
>> Basically, I successfully installed ruby 1.8.4 on HP-UX 11.11
>> with rails
>> gem.
>> But unfortunately whenever I try to create a test application
>> by using
>> "rails testapp", I am getting the follwing errror:
>
> <snip>
>
> I believe http://dev.rubyonrails.org/ticket/1027 has your answer.
>
> Regards,
>
> Dan
>

> This communication is the property of Qwest and may contain confidential
> or
> privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is
> strictly
> prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication
> in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and
> destroy
> all copies of the communication and any attachments.

thank you Dan.
I will look into that as soon as possible.
Deniz.