Array parameters in web services

I’m working in a web service, actually, I have:

class UnifiedLoginApi < ActionWebService::API::Base

class CLL_Metadata < ActionWebService::Struct
member :key, :string
member :type, :string
member :value, :string
member :webapplication_id, :string
member :user_tenfold_id, :string
member :login_username, :string
end

api_method :GetMetadata,
:expects => [{:metadata_type => :string},
{:metadata_key => :string},
{:metadata_value => :value},
{:webapplication_id => :string},
{:user_tenfold_id => :string},
{:login_username => :string}],
:returns => [CLL_Answer]
end

The problem is as follows, in the function GetMetadata, I need to
receive an array of CLL_Metadata objects, and not a single CLL_Metadata
object, how can I do it?

Rodrigo D.

Iplan Networks Datos Personales
[email protected] [email protected]
www.iplan.com.ar www.rorra.com.ar
5031-6303 15-5695-6027

On 5/24/06, Rodrigo D. [email protected] wrote:

member :user_tenfold_id,   :string
                      :returns => [CLL_Answer]

end

The problem is as follows, in the function GetMetadata, I need to
receive an array of CLL_Metadata objects, and not a single CLL_Metadata
object, how can I do it?

api_method :GetMetadata,
:expects => [ { :metadata_type =>
[[CLL_Metadata]] } ],