Forum: Ruby generator m.file and m.template

Klaas debeuf (Guest)
on 2006-05-24 14:00
hi ,

i'm working on a generator , i don't find very much information about
how to create your own generator and i have some questions:
what is the difference between m.file and m.template and when do you use
them?

thanks

Klaas
Logan C. (Guest)
On May 24, 2006, at 6:00 AM, Klaas debeuf wrote:

> Klaas
>
> --

http://www.ruby-forum.com/forum/3

or