Forum: Ruby on Rails newbie question: missing template

Bharat A. (Guest)
> C:\rails\cookbook\app\views\recipe directory using the html supplied.
>
> However I now get this error when trying to view the recipe list:
> Template is missing
>
> Missing template ./script/../config/../app/views/recipe/list.rhtml

This might be a long shot, but can you recheck your views/recipe folder
? Most text editors add an extn after the file name, when they save it.
So you might have created a file called list.rhtml but it ended up being
saved as list.rhtml.html.  I ran into this sometime back.

Hope that helps.

Bharat