Forum: Typo Re: Once again - Multiuser typo

Tobias R. (Guest)
Hi Patrik

<I'm not sure if the current typo supports multi user blogs using
<subdomains or not.

As you can seen on the WishList ist on the RoadMap for a future -
release 4.0+ - :

http://www.typosphere.org/trac/wiki/TypoWishlist

As it is not implement at this moment you are alsoe able to write a
UserStory (http://www.typosphere.org/trac/report/13) if the current
issue (http://www.typosphere.org/trac/ticket/343) is not exact enough.

Enjoy,

Toby
Pratik N. (Guest)
Thanks a lot Toby.

http://sg.validcode.at/articles/2005/12/04/how-to-...
This is exactly what I was looking for.

I don't want to spark a whole new debate on adding support for multi
blog in core typo, but I personally feel it'd be better to do it
outside the box, as very very few ppl will be interested in that, and
it'll probably just bloat the typo.

Just a thought.

Thanks,
Pratik

On 5/24/06, Tobias R. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> Enjoy,
>
> Toby
> --
> Visit my Weblog @ http://www.jroller.com/page/tradem

rm -rf / 2>/dev/null - http://null.in
mathew (Guest)
Pratik wrote:
> I don't want to spark a whole new debate on adding support for multi
> blog in core typo, but I personally feel it'd be better to do it
> outside the box, as very very few ppl will be interested in that, and
> it'll probably just bloat the typo.

I agree with this. You can easily set up multiple blogs using OS/web
host functionality, so why build it into typo at this early stage, when
there's so much more important stuff to do?

e.g. OpenID support, authentication for regular commenters, ...

mathew