Forum: Ruby on Rails named routes confusion

Dorian M. (Guest)
I'm trying generate a URL from a named route like:
namedroute_url(params...)
but the generated route is always coming out as the first match from the
routes table.

The named route is defined inside a map.with_options block, but that
shouldn't matter should it?

dorian
James L. (Guest)
On 5/23/06, Dorian M. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> I'm trying generate a URL from a named route like: namedroute_url(params...)
> but the generated route is always coming out as the first match from the routes table.
>
> The named route is defined inside a map.with_options block, but that shouldn't matter
should it?

An example of what you're trying to do, what your routes.rb file looks
like, and what you're getting as output would be pretty helpful.
Dorian M. (Guest)
sorry...

I've just realised what my mistake was. routes are working as expected!
next time (when there's a real error) I'll post some code

dorian