Forum: Ruby on Rails Best practices: a little pop-quiz on my blog

Trevor S. (Guest)
Hey,

I just put up a little rails pop-quiz on my blog (more fun than just
writing a post saying "hey did you know...").

Seeing as it's probably of interest to more than just the three
people (including my wife) that actually read my blog I figured it
would be okay to announce it here.

http://tinyurl.com/prxdl

I'll post my answers in a followup tomorrow (Wednesday).

Regards,
Trevor
--
Trevor S.
http://somethinglearned.com
On 23-May-06, at 8:50 PM, Trevor S. wrote:
> I just put up a little rails pop-quiz on my blog (more fun than
> just writing a post saying "hey did you know...").
>
> Seeing as it's probably of interest to more than just the three
> people (including my wife) that actually read my blog I figured it
> would be okay to announce it here.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/prxdl

It looks like > 100 people have taken a look at my challenge/pop-quiz
- judging by the handful of comments I'd say this might actually be a
tough one.  So far nobody (clever chaps, mind you) has cracked it.

The answer goes up in an hour - pretty last call if you want to take
a crack at it (URL is quoted above).

Trev
--
Trevor S.