Forum: Ruby on Rails CSS not applied using apache

Chris (Guest)
on 2006-05-23 21:24
Hi all,

I have recently configured rails to run under apache.  I've tried adding
a stylesheet using the stylesheet_link_tag function, however when I load
the page I do not see the affects of the stylesheet.  The URL to the
stylesheet looks correct when viewing the page's source.  Has anyone
else seen this problem?

Thanks for your help,
Chris
Tom D. (Guest)
Try typing in the url to the stylesheet directly into your browser
window.  If it doesn't show up, try looking in your apache logs to see
where things are not matching up.

If a style sheet is not working, the problem is most likely that it
can not be found assuming you had it working previously.

Good luck,
Tom

On 5/23/06, Chris <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> --

Tom D.

http://blog.atomgiant.com
http://gifthat.com
Chris (Guest)
on 2006-05-23 23:21
Tom,

I followed your advice and found out that the permissions were set
incorrectly on the file.  The CSS is being applied now.  Thanks for your
help!

Chris