Forum: Ruby on Rails [ANN] Version 0.80 of Prototype Window Class

Sébastien Gruhier (Guest)
Hi

I have just posted a new release of  my Prototype Window Class
(http://blogus.xilinus.com/pages/javawin)
Seb
Charlie B. (Guest)
Nice work! I really like it.

Charlie B.
http://www.recentrambles.com
Dj T@l (Guest)
on 2006-05-23 20:59
Very nice too.

This windows are beautifull and easy to use. Good job.

I 've just start few days  ago to make a Rails plugin to genearte
windows with some ruby helpers i to use it.
If some people are interseted, i release (if you authorize me Sébastien)
it as soon as it was finished(next week i think).

Thanks.
Bill W. (Guest)
That's cool, Sébastien.  Thanks.

Best regards,