Forum: GNU Radio "connect()" function/method location?

Michael D. (Guest)
When we implement a "connect()" in Python, I'm wondering where the code
is that is actually called to deal with the arguments.  While I'm sure
I can locate it myself with enough munging around, I'm confident it
will be faster and easier to ask the list.  Thanks in advance! - MLD
Matt E. (Guest)
On Mon, 2006-05-22 at 22:25 -0400, Michael D. wrote:
> When we implement a "connect()" in Python, I'm wondering where the code
> is that is actually called to deal with the arguments.  While I'm sure
> I can locate it myself with enough munging around, I'm confident it
> will be faster and easier to ask the list.  Thanks in advance! - MLD

gnuradio-core/src/python/gnuradio/gr/basic_flow_graph.py

and

gnuradio-core/src/python/gnuradio/gr/flow_graph.py

Matt