Forum: Rails Engines Extending UserController with Login & User Engine

Pedro V. (Guest)
on 2006-05-21 09:41
Im trying to extend the UserController

class AdminController < UserController

end

but I cannot get UserController methods (extended on user engine like
list method) on AdminController

So could I consider that when Im extending UserController from my App Im
extending UserController that belongs to LoginEngine and not UserEngine?

Thanks

Pedro V. (Guest)
on 2006-05-21 09:57
Pedro V. wrote:
> Im trying to extend the UserController
>
> class AdminController < UserController
>
> end
>
> but I cannot get UserController methods (extended on user engine like
> list method) on AdminController
>
> So could I consider that when Im extending UserController from my App Im
> extending UserController that belongs to LoginEngine and not UserEngine?
>
> Thanks

I found the answer here.
I dont have to extend like class AdminController < UserController

I have to create a controller called user_controller.rb on my
app/controllers dir.

Thanks anyway