Forum: Ruby on Rails [ANN] Rails Day 2006 -- 24 hour programming contest on July

Bryan H. (Guest)
I just launched the website for Rails Day 2006, the second annual 24
hour Ruby on Rails development contest.  Teams of one to three people
have 24 hours to develop a Rails application from scratch.  When the
contest is over, entries are judged, and cool prizes are awarded.

http://www.railsday2006.com/

Sponsoring Rails Day is a great way to promote your company to the
geek demographic.  If you're interested, send an inquiry to
removed_email_address@domain.invalid and we can work something out.

Enjoy.

-Bryan
Jack B. (Guest)
On 5/20/06, Bryan H. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> I just launched the website for Rails Day 2006, the second annual 24
> hour Ruby on Rails development contest.

Bryan is travelling, so I thought I'd quickly note that the date for
Rails Day 2006 is  *June 17th*. (not July 17th as indicated in the
subject of the original announcement.)

--
Jack Baty
Fusionary Media