Forum: Ruby on Rails integrate with php-script

Daniel (Guest)
on 2006-05-20 14:05
I have built a webshop in rails, now it's time for invoice handling
through a third party. The communication will be done by xml-rpc. The
built in ruby xml-rpc doesnt seem to be compatible with the third party
so I have to use a special php-script (provided by the third party) that
will handle the interaction with them. Where on the server should/can I
put the script? I would prefer to have it in railsapp/app or
railsapp/public, but that doesnt seem to work.

Rails 1.1
Lighttpd
SCGI
Daniel (Guest)
on 2006-05-21 22:03
sorry... this issue is really important to me. I'm therefore going to be
rude and bump up this thread.

// Daniel
Alex Y. (Guest)
Daniel wrote:
> SCGI

You'll need to configure Lighttpd for php.  There's an example config
here:
http://www.jerrett.net/entry/lighttpd_rails_and_php

You should be able to put the script anywhere under railsapp/public.
Nicolai R. (Guest)