Forum: Ruby on Rails Change Error messages

irong (Guest)
on 2006-05-20 03:59
Where may i change the default error message for validating a form ?

And the box error title, please : "1 error prohibited this stagiaire
from being saved"

thks
JW (Guest)
on 2006-05-20 04:10
I've used this and found it fine for my purposes:
http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/pages/Custom+Error+Message

Cheers.

irong wrote:
> Where may i change the default error message for validating a form ?
>
> And the box error title, please : "1 error prohibited this stagiaire
> from being saved"
>
> thks
JW (Guest)
on 2006-05-20 04:13
> I've used this and found it fine for my purposes:
> http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/pages/Custom+Error+Message
>
> Cheers.

This enhancement will let you change the box title which you referenced:
http://www.railtie.net/articles/2006/01/26/enhanci...

Cheers.
Guest (Guest)
on 2006-05-20 04:34