Forum: Ruby on Rails RoR and IBM Webservers

Marcus B. (Guest)
Folks, is it possible, or has anyone, gotten RoR to run any any IBM
webservers?

If so, can you offer details, links, advice, etc?

Thanks,
Marcus
Steve K. (Guest)
on 2006-05-20 02:40
Isn't the main IBM Webserver product just a tuned version of Apache?