Forum: Ruby Can't find eruby in windows installation

Alan (Guest)

I installed ruby on my XP machine, but I cannot find eruby. Is eruby
available for windows platform?

Thank you,
Alan
Austin Z. (Guest)
On 5/19/06, Alan <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> I installed ruby on my XP machine, but I cannot find eruby. Is eruby
> available for windows platform?

  begin
    require "eruby"
  rescue LoadError
    require "erb"
  end

IIRC, eruby and erb are the same thing, but the former is implemented in
C.

-austin