Forum: Ruby Re: Disk Free Space (Re: Who Wants to Be a Scripting Guy?)

Berger, Daniel (Guest)
> > I'm not sure about that.  Unless I'm very much mistaken,
> check the result of objDrive's IsReady method, but I was
> As I said, I think it would be very handy to have a
> cross-platform way of checking disk free space from Ruby.

Oof.  It looks like Mike Hall's filesystem package is gone from the RAA,
and I can no longer get to his home page.

Fortunately, I have a copy laying around somewhere.  Unless someone can
find a link for me I'll probably take Mike's code and repackage it as
sys-filesystem at some point.

Regards,

Dan

or
strictly
destroy
Dave B. (Guest)
Berger, Daniel wrote:
> Oof.  It looks like Mike Hall's filesystem package is gone from the RAA,
> and I can no longer get to his home page.
>
> Fortunately, I have a copy laying around somewhere.  Unless someone can
> find a link for me I'll probably take Mike's code and repackage it as
> sys-filesystem at some point.

Would you add Windows support into the same package? I could add it into
Mike's code if you wanted me to and sent what you've got to me.

Cheers,
Dave